Monday, November 5, 2018

Welcome to 2018
 
It has been a busy year, so not too much time to carve! But I still am working hard at finding more ideas to spread the art of cottonwood bark carving!
Above displayed one of my recent carvings,
"La Montanara" (23.2cm= 9.2"),
which already found a new home.
 
Send me an email if you are interested in one of my  carvings, or check out what I have on consignment at the
"Blue Moose",
a wonderful gift store in Fort Collins.

       
"Chateau des Reves" (17.6cm= 6.85")



"Mountain of Secrets"
Donated to ArtWorks 2018-11 for their "12x12 $100 Fundraiser"
and it found a new home at the event





 

2 comments:

  1. This magnificent work of art brings out the love of nature and the purity of the essence of life. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evi, your pieces are so beautiful. They are works of art! Keep carving. Grayson

    ReplyDelete